Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set Review


Hello everyone! I went ahead and updated this post for you on my most recent opinion on this specific Ecotool line. If you have a questions feel free to comment down below! 

Hey Everyone! So over the Christmas Holiday I received my first Ecotools brushes from my sister, and I thought why not share it to ya'll! I have the six piece brush set which include a blush brush, eye shading brush, eyeliner brush, lash and brow groomer, concealer brush, and the cosmetic brush roll. 

The first thing that you'll notice is that the bristles are amazingly soft!! Haha I definitely couldn't stop touching it because these are the softest I have seen before. I did use them right away so in these pictures there are a bit of makeup on them. (sorry!) 

Ecotools is known for the earth-friendly set, for their bristles are 100% cruelty free! I love the bamboo handles and the brush roll is made of natural cotton and hemp. So those of you are trying to stay green then this would be a nice alternative for you.


I believe you can purchase this product at $11.99USD at any drugstores which I have seen such as RiteAid, CVS, or Walgreens.  There were VERY minimal fallout compared to the Sonia Kashuk brushes I reviewed earlier but the only fallout came from the blush brush which was kind of expected from brand new brushes. There only have been fallout once but after that the brushes are good as new! 


So as a final verdict I would recommend that you should purchase this product! It's very easy to find which is awesome since sometimes you can not get higher quality brushes right away then ordering them online. 

PROS: travel brush holder
VERY soft bristles
Bamboo finish; feels a bit dense...doesn't feel cheap
earth-friendly

UPDATE: I am reposting this four years later and I can say that I still use these brushes from time to time. They still hold up pretty well considering the amount of time that I have had them. The brush I use the most is the angled brush and I can say after cleaning them hundreds of times now it still hasn't failed me. I do prefer a stiffer brush when it comes with an angled brush, but that's just my opinion when applying my eye liner. If you are a person that is trying to experiment with brushes or wanting to start up your own brush collection then I think that this is a good choice for you:) 


Nika x x

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.