|| Hate.


You know what's fucked up...
is how you always hear stories of people who introduce a person
who didn't have any friends to your friends because you want to
do them a favor to meet new people just because you wanted to be
a good person & be nice

but then in the end,

they all end up ditching you and talk shit behind your back?
that definitely just happened to me. I'm boggled that this type
of situation happens in real life. People are really fucked up.


I feel like this is a life lesson & I am going to attempt to be a better
person even though I'd like to punch some people in the face right
about now. *sigh* Just focus on my priorities.

Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.
Georgia said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I LOVED when this happened to me! :|

nivi321 said...

you're such a good person, it is really unfair that horrible things happen to good people. but karma is going to come back and bite these people on the butt.

Nika said...

@Georgia I know effin assholes but whatever. Everything happens for a reason right? Or at least I'd like to think that way!

@nivi321 Thank you baby! It is really sad how the world is like this. I'm a HUGE believer in karma so I always feel like i need to do good for people as much as sometimes I feel like punching someone lol :))

Georgia said...

I meaaaan, I have some of the greatest friends in the world now that mean everything to me. So I'm perfectly happy with the way it turned out :)

Nika said...

@Georgia I agree :)))

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.