||Howdy.

Hey everyone!

Things are doing pretty good here. I've been SUPER slacking with my youtube videos lately but HEY! I just got back from a soccer game and we actually won...problem is, it was by forfeit cause the other team didn't have enough people. We played the team anyways and it was pretty good. Things here in Michigan are cooling down.The leaves are finally falling and apparently there has been a little bit of snow. I seriously can't move out of this state, this cold is too much.

My boyfriend surprised me that he's coming to visit me on Tuesday and I'm SUPER stoked for. I wonder what will be in store since I NEVER get to seem that often. (Those of you who know that I am in a long distant relationship). Pretty much this Sunday consists of meetings, soccer games, and homework. That's about it really lol It's the Halloween weekend so for those who celebrate HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I'm signing out here, anything new happen to you lately? What's your favorite holiday? Mine has to be Christmas. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye:3

P.S Oh & for those who were wondering what I was for Halloween I was a playboy bunny... or a bunny close enough eh? loolllll 



Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.