|| Natural Smokey Eye. (A Victoria's Secret Inspired Look)


Hey everyone! I finally have another look for you. This look actually is surprisingly easy and SUPER fast. When I filmed this video I was actually about to head
out the door to go to a soccer game so I didn't spend as much time on it as I normally would as well as putting on more mascara and false lashes. Instead, I decided that I would just edit in some lashes to get a better look on how it would look with dramatic lashes.

As for the products that I have used, it is actually affordable so if you are a person that can not afford higher priced products or just do not want to pay for those prices then this is the products I used.



Eyes: Smokey eye Palette
N.Y.C. liquid liner in black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Black
Love & Beauty black eyeliner (in the smokey eye palette)

Eyebrows: Maybelline eyeshadow quad "Natural Smokes"
(the darkest shade)
lightest eyeshadow was used to highlight the brow bone

Lips: E.L.F. lipstick in "Fantasy"
Revlon Lip Glide #150

Face: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse "Dark 1"
N.Y.C. "All over bronze" Face Powder
Deep red-brown blush (this was in a random makeup kit)

Hopefully ya'll enjoyed this look :) Any requests just let me know!













Unknown said...

wow you look beautiful x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.