Sweet Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial


Of course Valentine's Day is coming around I decided why not jump on the bandwagon and create a tutorial for you all. This is a simple look and it is pretty subtle which in my opinion I do love. Only a few products were used in the making and we're very affordable. Here I'll post a few screen shots of what it looks like but if you would love to see the rest please check out my youtube channel! 









This tutorial is a simple gold shadow and berry lip look. This look is good for this occasion or even as an everyday look for the day and night! 







Products used:
>Maybelline's XXL extension eye primer
>Maybelline :: Volum'Express Turbo 
Boost Waterproof Mascara
>Sally Girl baked shadow in gold, black, & champagne
>NYC white eye pencil
>NYC lipstick in 416 Berry Rich
>Forever 21 Bronzer in color "bronze"
>Wet N Wild Gel Liner




I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! Stay tuned for upcoming posts. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.