March Favorites!

So this is the first time I am doing a favorites post! 


This will ALWAYS be my staple! I've never gotten tired of Sweet Pea scent! 



This is a new product at BBW, and Im testing out if this will be a permanent staple. So far so good! 
It smells like fresh flowers and vanilla! 




I've been DYING for these two polishes but I finally got them! I'm wearing lapiz of luxury right now :)




I purchased this at a thrift store and I absolutely love this cross body! 



These two products are great for summer! This is a UK product and helps enhance your curls and waves. The scent is a beachy smell so if you're not a fan of smelling like a beach, I'd advise you not to purchase this product.



Both of these Nike products I received as a gift! I absolutely love it since I am trying to get back into shape. The sensor is the Nike plus program that will allow you to keep track of your walks, runs, jumps, etc.


This last product is a bit sticky, but this is good for small fly-aways for your edges.


Thats all for now, I have more products but this is enough for now! 

x x

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.