How have I changed in the past two years? Challenge "day two"

So much has happened in two years that it is very difficult to list everything that has happened between this time frame. So... I guess I'll just list the first things that really jumps out at me right away.

I honestly didn't think that I would have ever fell in love ever again. I must say if I am going to have a blog and people who follow me you need to be truly honest with your subscribers. After being in such a long relationship with my ex and having to break up i didn't think my heart would ever mend back together. I kinda... fell through a depression a point through the beginning of my college years which no one really could understand except saying "get over it there's always a better one out there for you" anyways there were a combination of stressful things going on my life at that time that at that point it made me physically sick for a little two months and a series of dropped grades. I thank god and everyone who was there to support me though because I'm doing quite well now.  (this actually began my blogging & youtubing more seriously)

I've learned to be content with myself and become self aware. I fully realized I must be content with myself before I can help others. My mother always told me to help others but never really focused on helping myself before others... that I have to realize sometimes I just can not always help others all the time.

I've become a bit more irritable, I think mostly to the fact that I am becoming older and realizing how much of a jackass I sounded like as a middle and high schooler.... idk people that are younger to me seem to get a little more irritating to me now either cause they're just younger or just because I've always had older friends. I'm sure this is a normal process of growing up.

I gained weight in the last two years, but i've been trying to change this!! :)

I tend not to get as close to most people nowadays just because I know I will not be living in the area that I am now after college. Plus, I don't feel that connected to most people here....I'm really picky when it comes to close close friends.

There honestly is a ton of things that I could say so I'm just  gonna stop here.

Hope you all are having an amazing day!

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.