||Worn to the bone.

Hey ya'll how are you doing? As you can see I haven't really been consistant with my posting on here as well as my youtube channel. I feel like my life got SO much busier after one weekend. I just got nominated historian for my hall so Im really excited about that. Best part is, I don't feel like anything has changed since I already blog, make videos, and edit all the time. Thats mainly what my job is as a historian is to record all of the events that happens within my hall and campus.

I recently joined a flag football team which is insane considering the fact that I know nothing of football. We had a practice today running some plays and working on streaks, curls, slants, etc. It's actually pretty fun!

Over the last weekend I went out of town to go to support my universities football team and finally came in contact with a young childhood friend that I haven't seen in 8 years! It definitely was an awesome experience since we were both all "OMG YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! OMG YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP! OMG OMG OMG!" I'm sure you can imagine what I mean.. you know how girls meet each other and they intertwine fingers and raise each other's voices so its like *squeal* hahaha yeah SO obnoxious but whatevvv;) I'll post pictures about that in another post though!

I just recently got sick.. I think that there's some sort of flu or something going around campus. Either way this freaking sucks cause I can't even breathe out of my nose or stop this IRRITATING cough. I've pretty much been ODing on cough medicine so I hope I get better by tuesday because that is when my first big exams are. I hate being sick while taking tests.

I've been soooooo tired all the time. I always tell my friends that I could be a bear cause I am always "hibernating"...well at least when they see me it always looks like I am asleep because I rarely sleep at night. I guess you could say I am a night owl cause I get most of my tasks accomplished at night hah :)

Ooo! Guess what! I recently just reached 150 subscribers on my youtube which means I'll need 50 more to host a giveaway! Woo Woo!!! :))) Any who hope all is well and thank you so so much for supporting me!

**Sidenote: I will be posting more weight loss entries soon for those who have been asking!

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.