Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Here's a new review on my latest foundation purchase.
WEAR: 8/10
WOULD I RECOMMEND: YES

Normally I am one to be very hesitant about buying new foundation. I went through a period of time in college where my face broke out
like CRAZY when i got experimental with trying new makeup. Ever since I've been so afraid to try anything new since I stopped breaking out with Dermablend. Okay let's be real... not everyone can afford high end makeup so I hoped for something cheaper.

After watching a few youtube videos, I saw many girls using this particular product and figured why not try it. My face use to be combination skin but seems to be an oil rig now that I've been working out a lot more and summers coming. Maybe my skins transitioning....

Anyways, this foundation does wonders for my skin. Its SUPER light which is so awesome because I expected it to feel cakey. I also thought that i was going to have to use a lot of product for my face (because I like to build for coverage in one go) but a little goes a long way ppl!!! Especially if you use primer or moisturizer. Let this foundation set in for a minute and your face goes matte. It's great!

My initial feeling was what the hell... this is the smallest bottle ever.. this shit isn't gonna last. Trust me its worth your while. I definitely recommend this. My next purchase will be their setting spray. I am curious if this will really work.  Also, the reason why I rate it an 8 is because honestly it doesn't really stay "24 hours." I mean yeah if you're taking pictures or an office job but let's be real, if you're constantly moving, running, blah blah.. there's gonna be some wear there.  (I am a teacher for little kids as well as a server so servers out there know how your makeup looks at the end of a shift!)

Cheers!

Leave a comment below if you've tried this foundation. Love it? Hate it?

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.