“Quick” Halloween Costumes

 photo skeltitle_zps13580fb0.jpg


Its Halloween and you decided you're going to go out last minute? No worries, here are a few relatively quick looks you may use!


The majority of the makeup that is used today are ones you typically may have at your home already. The biggest tip from me is to find makeup that will not irritate your face after a long period of time.
 photo Fawn2_zpsefb9a69b.jpg
 photo fawn1_zps84d64587.jpg

 photo blackvillian1_zps720622c4.jpg
I have personally done this look for Halloween 2013 and my face makeup lasted literally all day and night. I work two jobs one with children and the other serving as a waitress. Both jobs I am always moving around constantly which may cause me to sweat or to wipe my face throughout the day. During that year i used any Black gel liner. It definitely set into my face no problem. You may also use the Black paint you find at the Halloween store and then set it with a black powder. Honestly though, I feel the gel liner works best if you're gonna wear it for a long period of time.

*DO moisturize your face before applying the black to your face so you're face doesn't feel fried after a long day.*

I also recommend that you do your eye makeup first before applying the mask. It makes it a whole lot easier and no smudging! :)
 photo blackvillian2_zpsa4012bf5.jpg

 photo skull1_zpsffbcb08a.jpg
This is a not so quick makeup look but for me it took 30 minutes. I didn't get too elaborate with the skull details mainly because i was just playing around with makeup. Honestly i don't think the skull makeup has to be perfect because most times during Halloween its dark so it may help out with this look. 
I think the more you work on shading the more it will begin to make that true "skull look."
I used a combination of white and black paint, (Ben Nye) Black and white shadow to set the color into my face, and gel liner to help get that deep black color. 
*MOISTURIZE YOUR FACE BEFORE HAND*
My face was so raw by the end of this because i skipped this step. lol
 photo skull2_zps61885595.jpg
 photo skull4_zpsc8b44c78.jpg

 photo skull3_zps87478e24.jpg


If you are wondering how to take off this makeup I just used makeup wipes for my first step. I then went to the sink and used a gentle foaming face wash and used my clarisonic face brush. If you don't have that no worries. Just make sure to focus to take off most with the face wipes then rub in a circular motion with a wash cloth when at the sink. :)

Enjoy!

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.