July Favorites Time!

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Hi everyone! I just want to apologize for the lack of videos. One, I've been partially lazy about posting, two, I was changing up my blog again (for those who already follow my blog should've noticed) and three, editing and focusing more on my videos on my beauty channel. I am actually editing more pictures as I speak for this blog so hopefully I'll get everything posted before I get dead tired! Don't you hate it when you have loads of pictures on your computer? It's getting to the point where it is effecting my overall work on my mac because it's getting all laggy on me so that means its time to clean up the computer! 

Enough ramble, this month I didn't have that many favorites but my top fav has probably have to be my mother's Gucci purse she handed down to me and the Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse. I'll do a review on that eventually but I want to spend more time with that product:) Anyways hope you all are having a fantastic day... or night! 

Whats your favorite product at the moment?

Chelsea Derks said...

I love that tropical scent from bath & body works toooo!! Such a goodie!

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.