Massive Back to School Haul!





























So I'll just make this short. I purchased these items awhile ago but it took me foreverrr to shoot upload edit and post these pictures. Finally they're done and everything shown here is from target! More posts coming your way! Still clearing out my computer :)


Sara said...

Wow so many beautiful things, they look so good, I bet you had a great time picking them up, I especially love the floral t-shirts and the platforms, they are insanely cool! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

nivi321 said...

I love that light blue flowery top, I want one. aww your dog is so ute he had o idea you were squishing him <3

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.