Feeling Discouraged?

Hey everyone I'm back. Clearly I haven't been living up to my words on updating this but I've had a bit higher priorities at hand. A big portion of my stress has been lying on my loan for school and I just found out that it finally went through. (thank god) I'll be starting school soon so now I have the stress of making sure I have everything ready to go by next week. The other big portion that I've been stressing out about is having a some what stable job. I've literally been taking any and every job that has been thrown at me all this summer where I am currently living as well as the town I'll be moving to for college.

It just upsets me when some people are those who like to party all the time and never go to class but still manage to get a job somewhere, somehow. I don't know, I know that some may think'oh well you're just jealous' well no, it's not that im jealous, i'm actually quite proud of everyone who manages to get the opportunity to have a job in the state of Michigan. It just sucks cause I work my ass off for nothing. I know I am still a college student but I can't not have a job anymore... I HAVE to have one. I even crammed my school schedule so I would be able to have decent hours to work and have a better chance at being a better candidate.

Ugh seriously Im gonna shoot myself. (and no that wasn't literal for those who think i'm suicidal) I am sure that you have once felt this kind of discouragement in some time in your life and if not now maybe later.

Rant is done guess I'm gonna start at square one again. I'll update more later. Thanks so much to my new lovely subscribers it means so much to me.. you don't even know.

x x
nivi321 said...

Aww Nika, don't feel sad, you'll get through it and you'll feel so proud of yourself when you look back on your life. I'm rooting for you :-]. P.S. Your panda is so cute, I'm a bit bear obsessed.

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.