Run the World (Girls) Beyonce Music Video Makeup




Hey everyone! I know this a bit late too buttttt I just wanted to post some pictures from my Run the World makeup tutorial on my youtube channel. It kinda sucks cause when ever you film you really lose its true color of what anything looks like. Obviously you can see in tons of my videos and pictures that my skin tone changes alot. Lighting is so fussy! Anyways i promise you in person though the colors are very bright and vibrant but in the video it looked pretty dull. This being said I did a slight color correction on these photos to try to get it to its true color as well as add lashes in the first picture to show how nice this look would come out with false lashes for those who lack in the lash department  like me!! 
If you haven't seen the video already I have linked the video below! Hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!


Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.