One Lovely Blog Award

Haha well sweet! I think this is the second one this week! Woot woot. Thanks Georgia for tagging me for this award :)
The rules are:

1. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate other lovely bloggers.

Here are my 7 random facts:
1. Im having a bittersweet moment for moving back to school.
2. I still need to buy a car, but deep down I really don't want one because I know all of my money will end up going to that.
3. I've lost 6 pounds so far.
4. S
ince I've been working out which honestly i've been half assin i lost 1 1/2'' off my chest 1 1/2'' off my thighs 1'' off my butt & 1/4'' waist
5. I'm considering moving out of the states after I graduate.
6. I'm tired and I don't even know why.
7. I fail at blogging. Thats my goal to become better at it.


I award...

Nivika
Freddie
Elise
Jessika
Malorie

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.