Butterfly Award!!


hahaha what? Another award?! lol I still think its weird that I am getting awards but I suppose its cause Im FINALLY starting to stick with my blogging. Anyways I was tagged by the lovely Georgia Thanks love!



NOW THE Q'S!
The rules for this are to post 7 random facts about yourself, answer the questions given, and nominate some other freakin' sweet bloggers.
So, 7 Random Facts:

1) I feel like when you flush a toilet and turn the shower on at the same time that the same water is being used which grosses me the eff out... seriously. lol
2) I play this stupid light game when I have to go out of my room cause Im afraid of the dark. Everywhere I go I have a path where I leave all the lights on and when I go back to my room, I run and shut of the lights without looking behind me lollll
3) I sleep with my mac but let's get real that's no real surprise. 
4) I stress WAYYYYYYYY too much about school more than I actually appear than I do.
5) I'm jealous that everyone and their friggin mom has a job and I don't. THE EFF!
6) I'm a SEVERE impulsive shopper.
7) I'm addicting to painting and buying nail polish...like to the max. LOL


Questions given:

Name the nail polish you have on right now:
bahahaha. WELLLLL. one hand is a DIY outerspace nails. 
theres a combination of colors consisting of the brands
Sinful Colors NYC and Wet N Wild 
On the other hand is a leopart print pattern
Sinful Colors 
Love & Beauty
Wet N Wild
OPI

Name the song that is stuck in your head:
lmfao that really funny cause Georgia said Superbass but I'm the same. 
I had this blaring today so naturally, it's playing in my head on repeat!

What was the last thing you ate?
uhmm. wendys. shut up i know!!! :(

If you could only wear one color with black and white for an entire week what would it be?
gold I suppose
What is the one thing you are not afraid to do?
Tell it how it is. Thats probably why people think i'm such a bitch but the thing is 
they don't know what the difference of being a bitch and an ordinary girl telling it how it is.
I'd rather hear the dirty truth than a well dressed lie.
What is the best feature of your ideal partner?
Personality obviously if its not there then how the hell is it gonna work? 
Be spontaneous!
What is failure?
Saying you can't do something before you try.

I Nominate:
Anonymous said...

Aww thankyou so much for tagging me in this :) xx

Anonymous said...

Aww thankyou so much for tagging me in this :) xx

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.