Getting To Know You Tag



So I was randoming googling stuff and saw this tag and I decided what the heck...let's do this. It's pretty simple and shows a little more abut me. So if you are reading this right now, I definitely tag YOU to do this as well & let me know you did so I can read yours as well! 
  • Things I’m passionate about
school
my career (future)
my health
family
gum
YOUTUBE
editing 
boyfriend
blogging 
the list goes on and on! :) 

  • Things I’d like to do before I die
Visit or live in Australia
Visit the UK 
Spend time in the Philippines
Sky Dive
Hiking
Visit the Grand Canyon
Live in a major City
Meet all of my close youtube girls! :) 
Surf
Own a longboard
Rent out my own apartment
Join the Airforce 
Be the fittest I've ever been in my life
Have two children
Live near the beach
Get married ♡

  • Things I say often
Well
Dude 
Comeon
Forreal
Hokayyyy
alot more but im not gonna say lol

  • Books I’ve recently read
Honestly.... I don't remember the last book I've read.
Lol I should get on that.

  • Songs I could listen to over and over
Happiness-Alexis Jordan
Boot Remix- Lights
Amber- 311
Lost in America- Pepper
You Kill me in a Good Way Acoustic- Sleeping With Sirens
Love Song- 311
My Curse- Killswitch Engage
The Arms of Sorrow- Killswitch Engage
list goes on and on...

  • Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends
Straight-Forward
Bitchy-but-not-bitchy (lol)
Confidence
Blunt
Honest
Polite
[VERY] Spontaneous
Courageous

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.