Nail Time + Random

Hi everyone , I'm back and I just wanted to show you all my nail art that I did today. I was actually just going to do something very simple , but I ended up doing a little crazy design that I do not typically wear myself. I thought this was a nice change since I don't normally do this and that it just looks fun for the summer. I will say though this was a bit time consuming so if you are on the run to go somewhere  then I do not suggest you to do a look like these. Here I have enclosed two different looks where some are  shown more more in the direct light and some that are  in darker lighting.  The lighting that is brighter looks loads more true  to its color in person.   What do ya'll think about  bold colors on your nails? Are you a fan of neutrals or are you person that loves to try  out new things when it comes to nail art? 




btw. If I just happen to disappear for awhile then i'll be on a bit of a hiatus if I do. I've been dealing with a couple personal things in my life right now butttt yeah! I don't want ya'll to think I quit haha ( Well let's hope I don't anyways lol)

Hope you are all having a wonderful day or should I say morning now. hehe (12:39am)

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.