It All Ends...

I know you've all watched Harry Potter before or even heard of it before. The news has been buzzing around all year especially around this time since they have just recently released the LAST movie! *whimper*
I am so deeply saddened that our journey has come to an end and this goes for all fans of Harry Potter. I've always been fond of J.K. Rowlings books and find myself reading under my blankets cause I want to finish the last chapter! haha I want to say that the books came out when I was a 3rd grader which is INSANE since I am already halfway through my college years.

I am a person thats usually picky when books are made into movies because they typically miss detailed parts for the sake of money and movie time but all of the Harry Potter movies seemed to never fail me every time:) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (and all of the other movies as well) was phenomenal in my opinion editing and audience wise. I am not gonna lie I definitely was in tears when the end came. I don't want it to end!!!

Are you a fan? What was your reaction?

Latest Instagrams

© Nikasade. Design by Fearne.